Wednesday 4 February 2009

New resolution~

Beginning this semester, I get Tuesdays off! YAY~~~

So, I decided that I should do something different this time,by not having a long lie in my room and watching dramas and variety show. I need to be eloquent in what I am going to do.

When I was down in London, and been using London Underground all the time. I used to see English or maybe Londoner holding a book in their hand, reading it in the tube. I was pretty impressed with that, even my dad said so. I went to Paris last summer and French dont seems to read as frequent as British.

Tracing back with time, memories told me I love to read novels, particularly English (not Chinese, never! - except Bible) when I was a teenager. Expecially in my 13 to 15 years old. It all slows down unintentionally. It is a good habit to read, widen knowledge and increase my language capability.

So...

I decide to read at least an article or a few pages in Reader's Digest everyday. I've made my Tuesdays a READING DAY. Read about something outside uni's stuff. I also got myself a copy of 'Chicken Soup for the Chocolate Lover's Soul'. I will read them and will try to share it here in my blog.

It would be marvel if i can read a book in my room, sipping tea or hot chocolate while it is snowing outside my window~ Wa....

YOU all out there should keep asking me whether I've read anything everyday. Keep me on the track!

No comments: