Wednesday 11 February 2009

44668800 seconds!

I can't believe that I've came to UK for 517 days, since I first came in 2007!
Unbelievable.

I think it's time for me to evaluate myself, whether I've grown stronger, tougher, more independent and wiser? How's my walk with God?

After these 1 year 4 months and 29 days, I think I've learn something through life. I think I:
- am more independent
- speaks better English (maybe?)
- adapted to the Western society
- know people of many country
- am more social
- have more exposure to different culture
- seen different places
- learns how to cook
- can do my own laundry
- am able to face all 'ups and downs' myself
- and the list goes on....

Many includes things that I cannot get in Malaysia. I am growing up and will keep going. I shall keep my strong faith with God. I still have at least another 850 days before I graduate. I am half way through now!! Keep on going~

No comments: