Saturday, 25 June 2011
June is the busiest month of the year for me. (Well, apart from the months I need to rush for my final year project, and studied for exams)
Not just busiest, also the most fruitful like an apple tree!
What I've done so far for the month needed a list:
1) Johnson & Johnson day trip to London, visiting their Vision institute.
2) Catch up with friends
3) 7th June: Most nerve-wrecking day of the month. Got my result and I'm graduating.
4) Catch up with friends for drinks and dinner
5) Friends visiting Glasgow from Manchester and Aberdeen
6) Enrique Iglesias concert (the hottest concert I've ever been to. Will blog about it in near future)
7) Had lobster for lunch and dinner in a same day! Life's good!
8) 8 days trip to French Rivera, visited Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Eze Village and Cannes (yes, the place you always see on TV: Cannes Film Festival.) of France. Of course, I went to the oh-so-posh-I-want-to-drive-a-Ferrari Monte-Carlo of Monaco.
9) Trip to Manchester
10) Bon Jovi Open Air Concert, with 46,000 audiences in Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
11) Mum & dad coming to Glasgow
12) My birthday to Fort William/Mallaig (coming soon)
13) My GRADUATION! (coming soon)
14) Family holiday begins! (coming soon)
What a busy and tightly-scheduled month!
Will update soon!!
Thursday, 23 June 2011
By the way, the summer sale is excellent! High street boutique like Mango has 50% discounts storewide. How amazing is that. Only if I have more money, I will definitely buy more.... I am saving up for upcoming trips.
I feel so good about shopping in UK when the sales is simply tempting. In Malaysia, we do have mega sales two to three times a year but I must say the discounts are not as good as what we get here in UK.
Another thing about loving to shop in Glasgow is that you will listen many street performers on the main shopping streets, especially Buchanan Street. Everytime after being abroad for a while, listening to bagpipes performer on shopping street, I feel so warm at heart. I will definitely missed all these good stuff after I return to Malaysia.
The above is a video if you're interested in listening to bagpipes. It's good and this is one of my favourite, Scotland the Brave.
I must say, I will take things slowly to wrap up my heartiest love to UK, especially Glasgow. I will be back again soon. Even after I'm back in Malaysia, I will still post about UK as I still have a lot of stuff to share.
Till then, x.o.x.o
Wednesday, 22 June 2011
Arrived in Glasgow last night after a delayed flight. As I went through the border check passport control, I am so happy to be home, listening to the Scottish accent of people surrounding me. Scotland is a place I say "home".
Paris is not the only place to visit in France. I highly recommend French Rivera, south of France. I went to Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul du Vence, Eze Village and Cannes of France. Of course, I stayed a night in the oh-so-posh-and-expensive Monte-Carlo of Monaco, the secong smallest country in the world after Vatican city. French Rivera truly explains France. The weather there is loveable by many, with lots of people sunbathe at the beach. When we were there, there was just one night that it rained a bit, otherwise, it was all sunny!
I will continue my travelblog soon! Stay tuned! xoxo
Sunday, 19 June 2011
I love this place very much and now I totally understand why celebrities love to visit here. I was hoping to spot one celebrity but my luck was pretty bad.
It's a really small area that you can explore in just one day and you could spend the rest of it on the sandy beach, getting some nice tan or even playing beach volleyball!
Till then!! Will update again!