Monday 4 May 2009

Worst month of the year???

May 2009 greets the world with the Influenza A(H1N1), Swine Flu outbreak.

With about 20 countries affected right now, and WHO is still worried whether more affected country is going to join the list. Just stay calm as it is treatable with Tamiflu (oseltamivir) or Relenza (zanamivir). Just make sure personal hygiene is done well.

Then, it's also going to be my very own horrible month. I will have my 4 final exams of the year this month. Can u imagine 4 exams???? How much studies and preparation I need to do? Sleepless night for studies and quick food for my stomach. I know 4 exams sound like 'OK' for some of you, as compare to how many subjects I took in SPM, 11!! This is university standard and Optometry ain't an easy course to do.

Exams starts on 15th until 27th May! Means I've lost the whole of MAY for anything else. Trapped with my books and need brain juice!! Wish me luck!

No comments: