Friday 1 May 2009

I wanna fly!!!!

I've not eaten any chocolate at the moment. Can't blog much about it. Only had some Belgium chocolate Brownies and hot chocolate. They are my never-to-be missed food & drink.

.....................

1st of May, Labour Day. I'm not working hence it's not a big deal for me. However it became a more overloaded day for me. I had 2 assessment in a day, one in the morning and another in the afternoon.

Today also marked as the last day of uni, finished another term of another year. In September, after summer, I will be one level up. Can't wait to go home soon for my summer! BUT.... but.. before that, I need to prepare for my 4 hazardous exams!! ARGH!! No kidding. They are not easy and I need motivation.

Sadly enough, I will miss celebrating birthdays of my friends back home in Malaysia. To name, Adeline and JiaYiing. I miss you both!! I'm sorry I just cannot make it to be back home this time. Not to forget, Sarah's as well.

I'm pretty with just a few blinks, I will be back home in Malaysia. As for the moment, I still hope the spread of Swine Flu, a.k.a Influenza A(H1N1) will slow down rapidly.

Assessment had been going on throughout the semester, I feel numb about it and sometimes just dont bother at all. What a sad thing to say. I normally take a break after many assessment or test. Just enough time for me think what should I do ahead.


This is what I would do after my EXAMS. Set it free and let me fly!

No comments: