Saturday 18 April 2009

Conquered A.B.C

Isle of ARRAN
Isle of BUTE
Isle of CUMBRAE

Scotland is famous for its scenic islands and highlands. I've been to three, Arran, Bute and Cumbrae. They are absolutely idyllic.

... 24th May 2008...
Isle of Arran

On a fine summer day, any picture you capture would be just perfect for your computer's wallpaper. The isle have their very own dairy products like milk and cheese. Also they produce chocolate, skincare and toilettries (called Arran Aromatics).

...18th April 2009...
Isle of Bute

I'm lucky enough to hop on this isle on a perfect day, bright blue sky, blue sea with breeze of wind. It's is a much modern island than Arran, with banks and supermarket from mainland. Very relaxing and stress-free!

... 21st May 2008...
Isle of Cumbrae

Too bad, I went there on a cloudy day. It ain't too cold during end of spring. Cumbrae is commonly known as Millport by Scottish and is a very small island. Me and my counterparts, cycle round the island within a few hours. If you're lucky, you can see seal!

Through my pictures, looks like all three places looks the same but they are all unique! I just came back from Isle of Bute and will blog about it in details on how I have my fun there!

No comments: