Monday 22 February 2010

Love from home.

Wintry weather elongates since last week, that I woke up every morning with minus temperature, and feels like want to cuddle under my blanket a bit longer.

The feeling of coldness all cracks with the warmth of family. Talking to family always makes you feel comfort and being paid attention to. They will never fail you. Love, love, love.

Today marked as another happy day of my life. My friend came back from Malaysia, then my parents passed some stuff to him to bring back to UK for me. I get some food from home, yay! Excellent! Also, this can be the late Chinese New Year food I enjoy. These 3 years, I have eaten the most dried meat (肉干) throughout my life. I still remember I only eat them during Chinese new year moderately.

When I am abroad, I miss eating dried meat, 肉干, a lot! Hence, I got another few pack of them today! As well as Laksa Sambal sauce from home too! I will cook some authentic Sarawak Laksa soon! Excited and I love them!

I know those celebrating Chinese New Year now might already had too much of dried meat. I only get to eat them now. You know, craving for something from home is so annoying when you are abroad with no access to have them!

Then, my cute young cousin, gave me some Chinese New Year cookies from home. It's tiger-shaped pineapple tart cookies, which signifies the year of tiger! Roar! The cookies are so cute! Yum!

So cute and chubby, right! Thanks, Jo!

Well, I'll continue enjoy my 肉干, then will blog soon! Happy 'Chap Goh Mei' in advance!

No comments: