Monday 10 November 2008

Things I wanted to do most: Travel

There's a few places that I wanted to go very much. I have a list of it. There you go:
  1. Paris, France (Done!)
  2. London, UK (Done!)
  3. Tokyo, Japan
  4. Los Angeles, USA
  5. New York, USA
  6. Las Vegas, USA
  7. Milan, Italy
  8. Rome, Italy
  9. Geneva, Switzerland
  10. Barcelona, Spain
  11. Berlin, Germany
  12. Sydney, Australia
  13. Oslo, Norway
  14. Vienna, Austria
  15. Venice, Italy
  16. Melbourne, Australia
  17. Taipei, Taiwan
  18. Hong Kong
  19. Florence, Italy
  20. Amsterdam, Netherland
  21. Seoul, Korea
And many many more!! Not to forget visiting each and every Disneyland that could be found on Earth!

Travel round the world needs lots of money. For short term, I think i better think of travel within a near distance. Since I am in Glasgow, Scotland, UK, I better travel within the country, although i know it's a wee bit boring.

As for Scotland, I went to quite a few of places in it. Scotland is famous for its scenery. When you walk down the busy street in Scotland, especially Glasgow and Edinburgh, you will hear people wearing kilts blowing bagpipes. This adds music to shopping spree if you like it. The famous music is 'Scotland the Brave' Click here if you want to know which one. I quite like it.

OK OK, back to the point. Travel. To summarise, I've been to a couple of places in Scotland:
1. Glasgow (Of course, I study here)


2. Edinburgh


3. St. Andrews (where Prince William was in university)


4. Glenshee (for ski)


5. Isle of Arran


6. Isle of Cumbrae (Millport)


7. Loch Lomond


8. Stirling


There's more places in Scotland is yet to explore. Next stop would be Aberdeen, then probably Dundee, Isle of Skye, Oban, Highlands and many more!

When I am free, I could not stop thinking about travelling. Anyone has any good plan, please let me know!!

No comments: