Sunday 3 February 2008

Something i cannot live without

FOOD!
Glorious! Yummy!

They are the food I had in Glasgow.. Seems that I have been enjoying eating. So please tell me if I had put on weight the next time you see me, I know how to handle it!

Presenting the Scottish Traditional Food : Haggis and Tatties!



Roast Chicken


Greek Cheese


Cheese! Cheddar, Brie, Stilton, Gouda and Edam


Cheesy Salad


Chinese Food. We order to eat in!




Fantastic Salad!




Food! Food! Food!


Delicious... SLurrrpppp!


Greek Salad


Siew Mai and Har Kau


Dumpling and soup!


"Tang Yuan"


Desert!


Spanish Food


Some more




Roast Chicken. It's a very large portion. I cant finish them all!


Hot pot!


Banana Desert! Nice!


Hot pot party!


New Year's eve!


My first Burger King in UK, dated 17 January 2008! (LEft: Tripple Whopper and Right: Double pepper Angus)


Noodles and my first carrot Juice in UK @ Wagamama 18th January 2008!


PRawns!!


Tofu a.k.a Beancurd


Vegetable and Orange Chicken


Sweet and Sour Pork


Roast Duck


PRAWNS!! Very delicious!


Desert!


A table full of food!

See below! It's empty!

2 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

OMG!!!! i will die die die66666666

you're cloying me to death with your food galore!!!

S said...

drooooolssssssssssssss