Wednesday 6 February 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



新年快乐!

恭喜发财,万事如意,年年有余。

年行大运!

My dearest family! I miss them this new year!
They are always there for me!


My family and relatives!


Me and my cousin in my room


Me and my 2 best friend from high school. (Middle: Jia Yiing; Right: Adeline, whom I know since 7 years old!) Amazing!
I miss u both this festive season. Miss all the time we had, miss everything. Adeline, I am going to miss u badly after u leave to Melbourne. When am I gonna see you again? Miss you dear!


St John Ambulance.
Me and the Adult division
Miss you guys!


Last but not least!
My A-level gang!
miss you all!

My birthday celebration @ my house

My 3 bestest friend @ College
From left, next to me is Ching Sieng, Brenda and En Thein!


Gregory, Ee Sing, Hon Hua, Cindy, Ching Sieng, and me!


My A-level gang with my 3 lecturers!


Our night out! Miss all the fun we had before!


AND 'dong tung tung chiang, dong tung tung chiang!"
Lion Dance!
Woohoo!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

Happy Chinese new year darling!!!! i Miss u so bad too!!! Saving for UK trip is in my list so hang in there, i will see you in uk in the future!!!

Brenda, said...

Ahhh... I MISS YOU GUYS TOO :(
I wana see u when I go back for hol in May/June!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Take care, girl! May God keep u safe and joyful!