Thursday 15 April 2010

One Republic

Tomorrow is the start of my concert fever! Not that I am a musician performing in an event but a concert-goer who love to join the crowd and feel the heat!

I went to Backstreet Boys' Concert, last year in October. I was amazing as they are my favourite boy band since I was a kid! Finally a dream comes true to me.

16th April 2010 is the day! I am going to see One Republic! I loves all their songs, not just the 'Dremaing Out Loud' album but also the new one, 'Waking Up'. I even follow their twitter!


The lead singer, Ryan Tedder is so talented, written songs for many people, including Beyonce 'Halo', Leona Lewis 'Bleeding Love' and so on! One great alternative rock band.

It's going to be in O2 ABC in Glasgow, Sauchiehall Street, one of the busiest street in Glasgow. It's right in the city centre so no need to worry about transport.


Jealous? Haha! There two more concert after One Republic! Yay!!

Can't talk more. Will update soon, and wants to revise their songs!

No comments: