Saturday 27 March 2010

What dreams mean?

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Occasionally, is it just a deja-vu or you might actually dream of something that is going to happen in future.

Recently I find that my dream is rather common, not like being chased by a zombie or fell into the world of fantasy like Alice in the Wonderland. I can dream of my yellow headphone and the fridge, which is rather weird.

Yesterday, fuse of the kitchen went off, hence many electrical appliances not working, i.e the fridge and jug kettle. Me and my friend Sarah was kind of worried that our food in the fridge n freezer will b rotten. There's nothing we can do either. Thinking of just wait for Monday and people from Maintenance Department to fix.

Last night when I was in my dream, I dreamed of the fridge! (So bizzare!) That the fridge is now OK and functioning well. When I woke up in the morning, I told Sarah about that and find it funny!! It's just a dream though.

'Knock, knock!' My other flatmate knocked on my door a short while later to asked me something and told me the fridge is now back to normal. ARGHHH!!! What's going on??

Any of you know what is the link between real life and dream?? Weird.

...................

Side story:

My friend told me about there's a new application for iPhone. It's sleep cycle and it knows when you are in deep sleep, dreaming or awake. You just have to switch on the APP then put it on our bedside. It has an alarm to wake you up at the best time in the morning, a bit earlier than your desire alarm. When you wake up in the morning, it will give you a graph like this:


How cool, right??

No comments: