Saturday 5 January 2008

Christmas Flashback 2007

Joy to the world, the Lord has come!!

Christmas is a wonderful festival that I love so much. It's the celebration that I have been waiting all year round.

Joy. Love. Smile. Peace.

(Stella, Min Shan, me & Wen)
This is a picture of me and my wonderful & friendly flatmates from Taiwan. We were the only four person in our flat who stay for Christmas so we would have to enjoy this festival to the fullest.

We went to a Spanish restaurant- La Tasca for Chritmas Eve dinner. The place and food is fantastic! I like the place very much!!! We ate a lot. While we were ready to order for dessert, the women in the next table asked us in a smiling way, "You still have room for dessert?" Haha. Of course we do! It was a happy dinner that keep us warm in the inside when actually the weather is cold out there!

25th December. CHRISTMAS DAY!




We have Christmas tree in our kitchen! We made it to the most for the Christmas mood. HAPPY! HAPPY!


This festival is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. People gather around to keep this season warm and happy.

So here we are! We invite people to join our Chirstmas Hot Pot Party in our kitchen! I ate a lot until my stomach feel overloaded. We have loads of food and being happy to get together with many people. We have 2 pot that day, one spicy and the other one is chicken. Of course i join the spicy group. It's so nice to be able to eat Hot Pot in a foreign country during this winter season!

After that, we have karaoke and people sing till morning. But me, I choose to sing until aound midnight as I want to be ready for the 'Boxing Day' shopping in the city the next day! There's loads of people around, especially ladies to shop till they drop! Many shops has discount over 50% and this is the largest sales event in UK that many people cannot miss. I am one of them! I did not buy much as there were so many people and feel lazy to wait for the long queue. I did bought some cheap price product that day and I am happy with it.


This is what we have? NO! It's not enough for people like me who has huge appetite. We have desserts. I bake cup cakes and bake apples (it's nice, learned from one flatmates). I get good feedback with my baked apples. If there's opportunity, I will bake for you all if I am free or back in Malaysia!
Anyway, CHEERS! I will keep blogging.
[Next blog would be an interesting one. Please be patient!]

No comments: