Saturday 13 June 2009

*Fairytale*



When I was a kid, I love to play with Barbie dolls. I will get a new one during my birthday as well as Christmas. I have lots of their dresses, particularly, in the style of princesses!

I believe many girls would have a dream of meeting their prince charming and live in a castle. When you grow up, you will realise a dream is still a dream.

However, there's always a fairytale within you, you design it yourself and it's your type of fairytale. It's always good, although not as perfect as those in books and movies.


I've seen a fairytale-like castle when I went away for a break during Easter holiday. Isn't it pretty? It's in Benmore Botanic Garden, Dunoon, Scotland. It's a huge garden of more than 150 acres! There's hidden treasure in it, including the castle above (now they use it as recreational centre), and the endangered red squirrel.

I just love that place as any picture you take is postcard-like and suitable for your wallpaper!
Align Centre

No comments: