Wednesday 10 August 2011

Work-related Travels

Hello all,

Guess where I was? And where I am? It is sometimes difficult to keep track of my whereabouts, unless when I start my full time job.



Yes, I was in Tanjung Aru Resort of Kota Kinabalu (KK), Sabah. I was there in KK doing internship for INTO Scotland for my university in Glasgow. It was a great and fun experience studying in glasgow.  People had been so friendly In Glasgow and fun-loving! Friends I known from my university visited my another friend who lives in KK. So, my KK friend brought us out after my work at GES Global. We went to Tanjung Aru Resort for the orangey sunset. It was really warm (where I got a bit of tan) but it's worth it!

It is a place recommend to go to, that you do not need to fly all the way to Santorini for the oh-so-expensive sunset!

No comments: